Policies & Pricing
$20.00 drop-in; $165.00 10-class pass – Essex only
$25.00 drop-in Westbrook & Branford
Active Adults (over 65)
$99.00 Unlimited Class Pass – Essex & Water’s Edge (excludes Pilates equip.); annual auto pay required
Group Fitness Classes
$25.00 drop-in; $189.00 10-class pass; $350.00 20-class pass; $725.00 50-class pass
Month Unlimited Classes Pass
$149.00 All Group Classes (excluding Pilates equipment), Annual Membership, Auto-Pay – May be used Essex , Westbrook & Branford
$199.00 Captain’s Club – All Group Class including Pilates equipment, 1 30-min. infrared or steam sauna session per week; Annual Membership, Auto-Pay – May be used Essex , Westbrook & Branford
$249.00 Premier Captain’s Club – All Captain’s Club offerings plus 1 massage per month and Unlimited Infrared and Steam Sauna Use, workshops and lectures included, plus additional discounts on Fitness on the Water and Essex Wellness Center services. May be used Essex , Westbrook & Branford
The Pilates Studio – Water’s Edge
Personal Training – inquire
(All classes add State sales tax)
Class Pre-registration Policy
Essex Wellness Center’s Fitness on the Water reserves the right to cancel classes with less than 4 participants. Every effort is made to notify those registered of cancellations at least 2 hours prior to the start of the class by email and Facebook. No email will go out to you if you are not registered.
Pre-registration is required for all classes at Fitness on the Water and must be done at least 2 hours before start of class. Registration should be done directly online on Mind/Body at: https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/home?studioid=255686
Or by email to email@example.com Or by phone: 860-581-8225 for Essex; firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-391-8735 for Westbrook; or email@example.com or 203-208-0027 for Branford..
If you do not pre-register, you may still drop in for a class at least 15 minutes prior to the start time, but there is no assurance of your being able to get into the class.
Please be mindful of the other students in class and arrive at least 10 minutes PRIOR to the class start time. If you arrive less than 10 minutes before class time, your class may go to a standby student, even if you pre-registered.
Class Cancellation Policy
We CANNOT guarantee a space if you arrive less than 10 minutes prior to class start time. Students who pre-register for a class and cannot attend must “early cancel” themselves from the class on MindBody Online a minimum of 4 hours prior to the start of class – early morning classes must be cancelled the night before. We will hold your spot for 10 minutes before giving it to a Wait List participant. Wait-list clients will be given priority over drop-ins up until class start time.
If you do not “early-cancel” (a minimum of 2 hours prior to class start time) from a class you have pre-scheduled yourself in, you will be charged a class no-show fee of $20. This fee must be paid prior to booking another class. Repeat no-shows will result in the inability to reserve a spot in such classes.
Even when a class appears to be full, you may, and should, add yourself to the Wait List. When a cancellation is made, the first name on the wait list gets automatically added and confirmed for the class. You will receive an automated email at this time. Please consider yourself CONFIRMED and therefore responsible for either attending or canceling.
Inclement Weather Policy
In an effort to keep everyone safe during inclement weather we will need to cancel classes from time to time.
Please always check our Facebook pages and mind-body during inclement weather or inclement weather advisory to find out about any cancellations of classes and events or studio closures. All class registrants will receive an email at least an hour before class time advising of any cancellation.
- All students must sign in at the front desk prior to setting up your mat/fitness space in the studio.
- New students MUST sign a waiver before participating in any class or workshop at Fitness on the Water.
- Should you be late (less than 10 minutes) please enter class quietly…respect your neighbor and their practice.
- No late entries after 10 minutes past the class start time. If you are 10 minutes or more late you will forfeit your spot (including your payment).
- In the studios, please no gum, no glass, and all containers must be sealed
- Please turn off your phone when you arrive. All cell phone use is to be done outside of the building.
- Please do not apply perfume, scented oils or lotions just prior to entering the studios. Some students have odor sensitivities and/or allergies.
- Keep all personal belongings outside of the studio room, cell phone included. We have cubbies and lockers to place your belongings. Anything of personal value please keep at home or locked in your car. All students are personally responsible for the safety of their own belongings.
- If you have to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins. In this case, please set your mat near the door and leave before cool down begins.
- Have fun!
Fitness on the Water reserves the right to cancel any classes that we feel are not attracting enough participants to make it feasible to continue offering them. Please check the mindbody schedule for any changes and for the most up-do-date information.
All pricing and policies as of 10/14/17 and subject to change.
Email us and get the service you want today!Contact Us